Expertise in civil law
- 5 lawyers working in the field of civil law
- Working together in a team
What we are about
- Working to avoid long and expensive proceedings.
- When advising clients to make a point of drafting contracts as far as possible so as to avoid conflicts.
- Your determined and efficient representation in negotiations and legal disputes.
- Contract Law (Contracts of sale, for services, leasing and employment contracts)
- Land law, law of commonhold, building contracts
- Law of registrable building rights, leasehold law, landlord and tenant law
- Division of assets between unmarried couples
- Professional negligence (especially lawyers and other free1 professions)
- Law of damages
- Company and Commercial Law
- Foundations and Charities
Advice and representation
- Representation in court in all disputes under German civil law, for example enforcing claims under a contract of sale, for services or of employment.
- Out-of-court representation, for example in negotiations on company law issues, severance of joint tenancies of real property and of non-marital partnerships. We also act as arbitrators in arbitration proceedings.
- We also advise you in civil law matters, for example founding and restructuring companies, asset purchases and sales and the winding up of companies.
Outside our practice
- We regularly publish articles
- We seek to influence the legislature in cooperation with various commissions, working groups and networks
- We keep abreast of developments by participation in regular professional development courses and are part of a nationwide network of employment lawyers
The partnership is very well respected by the Courts. Our high level of experience in advising and representing the professional classes is of use to us in the self-governing bodies of the German Bar.
Dr. Axel Görg was included in the fields of employment law and company law in the Handelsblatt rating “Germany’s top lawyers 2016”.